Login or Create an Account
The ASA Outstanding Shotcrete Project Awards Program exists to recognize excellence and innovation in projects in which the application of shotcrete has played a significant role.
ASA’s annual Outstanding Shotcrete Project Awards Program provides an exciting real world demonstration of the exceptional advantages of placing concrete via the shotcrete process. Many sustainability advantages are also inherent in the shotcrete process and play a significant role in winning projects as well as the project owner’s ultimate decision to use shotcrete as the method of concrete placement.
Winners receive their award and present their projects on February 23, 2021 at the 2021 ASA Virtual Awards Celebration! Winning projects for each category are also published in Shotcrete magazine’s annual Awards Issue, which will be the Winter 2021 issue.
1. You may submit as many projects as you would like, each one carries a $50 entry fee.
2. In order to qualify, projects must be submitted by 5:00 PM EST on October 1, 2020. Project submittals will not be returned and maybe used by the ASA for display at meetings and trade shows.
3. To start your application, you must first log in to the OpenWater platform.
Direct Questions to: email@example.com | 248/963.0210
2018 Outstanding Shotcrete Project Awards Program
Create a New Account
Six categories were chosen to ensure that all areas of the shotcrete industry have the opportunity to be nominated for an award. These categories are:
- Architecture | New Construction
- International Projects
- Pool & Recreational
- Rehabilitation & Repair
Project Criteria and Eligibility
- Shotcrete must be significant to the overall project.
- The shotcrete construction, repair, restoration, or sustainability portion of the project must be performed, designed or supplied by a current Corporate Member of the ASA in good standing, with the exception of International Projects.
- Projects submitted for consideration must be completed between January 1, 2016 and September 1, 2018. A single phase of a long-term project may be submitted, provided the completion date fits within the window of dates above.